Monday 25 April 2016

Current favourites ( Cruelty Free )


I've been obsessed with the Tea Tree pink Grapefruit facial wash from SuperDrug. 
I wasn't expecting much from this, it has quite a runny consistency so I kind of pre judged it thinking it wouldn't be so great. But wow! I noticed it was taking off every scrap of makeup off my face after pre cleansing, so I though I'd try it out with a full face of makeup and after 2 washes every scrap of makeup was off my skin. I'm so impressed. It's not at all drying and it really reminds me of purity from Philosophy, which is one of the best cleansers I've ever used. 


Adding onto that I also am really enjoying the  tea tree exfoliating scrub. It's very concentrated so a little goes a long way. It's really great at removing all your dead skin cells and leaves your face feeling so soft and smooth. Hands down the best scrub I've ever used.


Mitchum 48hour powder fresh roll on deodorant. 
since I went cruelty free I've stopped using my trusty dove deodorant and thankfully this was the first one I found to be an even better replacement. You get a lot of product. It does what it says and really does keep me fresh as a daisy. Highly recommend.


Morphe pallette ACC2 and makeup geek single shadows. 
I'm so glad I bit the bullett and bought these. If you think you don't need them you do. They put Mac ones to shame. I can't get over how they are so incredibly pigmented, yet so in incredibly easy to blend. Literally takes half the blending time of most shadows. The palette was around £5 and fits the mug shadows perfectly. I love that it has a big mirror, holds just enough eyeshadow but is still compact for travel. 


Urban decay moondust - solstice 
This is just so beautiful, it has an duo chrome effect with fine glitter, looks stunning packed on or on top of shadows gently dabbed on. I keep reaching for this when I'm going out at night because it adds such a pretty touch on a makeup look. I also added it on top of a liquid lipstick and it looked incredible in person.



Nyx blush in solstice 
This is such a perfect bronze peach  shade. I love it as blush when I'm pale or tanned. It also doubles up as a bronzer. I use it to give warmth to my face. I'm obsessed with these baked blushes from NYX they are my fave and give such a glowy and fresh look.


Nyx tame and frame brow gel. Shade ebony.
Save your money and buy this, I prefer it to dip brow. It's so cheap and hasn't let me down so far. 


Sleek solstice highlight palette
I've been telling everyone to grab this for ages now. I feel like I don't need any other highlighters now I've got this. All the shades suit me, but like most people I'm obsessed with the bottom right shade. It looks dark in the pan but suits me when I'm paler then pale (Nars Siberia) or when I'm really tanned. I think this would suit most skins tones it's so versatile. It's just the brightest and most beautiful highlight ever. 

Kiko lipstick -901
At £3.50 per lipstick I had to grab this, there's so many shades to choose from. I love the sleek packaging, they are such a lovely formula and finish. Very reminiscent of Mac lipsticks but are cheaper and not tested on poor little bunny rabbits. 


Urban decay matte revolution lipstick in the shade stark naked
My Holy grail nude lipstick. I will forever repurchase this. It's matte yet not at all drying or uncomfortable to wear. Gives a beautiful velvet Finish. Nice nude when I'm more tanned, but when I'm pale it's just perfection and looks like it was made for me. Compliments my yellow undertones beautifully.


Nyx lip lingerie
My favourite liquid lipsticks so far. I love all the shades on me especially the lighter shades when I'm pale. Here's two i picked out 
Lace detail 
Push up



Urban decay naked skin concealer in fair neautral  
Holy grail. About the 9th tube I've been through but don't be mistaken it lasts such a long time. I'm such a concealer fiend, so I go through concealers so quickly but this has been the one I've found has lasted me the longest and has a fantastic shade range. I find this shade perfect for highlighting pale skin. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills clear brown gel. 
I have insanely course and unruly brow hairs. I always thought all eyebrow gels were the same but I heard someone say this was like hairspray for their brows, so I thought I better try it. It defiantly does keep them in place, I love it. The only thing is I feel like there's no product in the tube and it's brand new. I'm scraping around to try and get some gel on the brush. Let me know if you've experienced the same thing. 

Makeup revolution makeup setting spray. 
Love this! Buy it whilst it's in stock. Best setting spray I've used. Takes always that powdery look after powdering and I feel it helps the makeup last longer.



No comments:

Post a Comment