Thursday 25 June 2015

June Favourites


Simple moisturiser 
Having really sensitive, oily yet dehydrated and acne prone skin I struggle 
to find day moisturisers I like, that can be worn under makeup. This is 
wonderful as it sinks into the skin immediately and doesn't effect your 
makeup application. Also a little goes a long way so it should last a wile.
Will defiantly be repurchasing this again.


Mac prep and prime fix plus
lifesaver when your hot, cools you down, doesn't make you look wet. 
Makes makeup last longer on hot days, can't say I'd use it instead of 
a primer but defiantly helps makeup to last.


Ex1 Invisiwear Foundation 
Favourite foundation ever! it gives a beautiful airbrushed finish.
it has such good build-able coverage but is so lightweight and not thick. 
Blends like a dream and lasts well. I've never tried anything like it.
Wish they had more shades because I'd love to wear this when I'm pale too. 
Following on from this foundation my faveoriet concealer that also gives such an 
airbrushed finish and looks beautiful in photos is the Maybelline age rewind. 
This combined with the foundation is pure perfection.


L'oreal Glam Bronze 06 golden bronze 
Bought this bronzer on a whim and I love it to warm up my face with 
Didn't notice it had shimmer in until I photographed it. 


Gosh Prep and Prime Powder - Superdrug £10on offer regularly 
When it comes to powders I will spend a lot because drugstore powders
seem to look a hot mess on me. I use this to prime under my foundation 
and over to set, it's the most silky and leith weight powder I've ever used. 
It's way better then my Chanel, urban decay and Nars powders, it actually
makes them seem quite cheap and chalky. This is great for all skin types 
especially really oily. When I sandwich my foundation it doesn't matter 
how hot I get running around at work my makeup stays looking the same 
all day! I'm so impressed.


L'oreal colour riche - shade 134
Been into a bright lip recently and I've fallen head over heels for this lipstick, 
it's the most perfect shade of fuchsia, smells Devine, isn't drying and is very long lasting.


Prada candy florale 50ml
Such a beautiful girly, fresh and summery scent. Love it!


Osmo wonder 10 leave in treatment 
Have been using this for nearly 2 years and i couldn't live without it. 
I have insanely thick hair. I wouldn't even be able to get my tangle teezer 
through my hair if I didn't have this product. 
It not only protects your hair from heat, conditions it, untangles it but it also improves
the condition of your hair over time drastically I don't get any hair falling out anymore 
it also helps the hair to grow. You must get this product if you have thick/ knotted hair. 
I think it's £6 from salon services. But I'm sure you'll find it elsewhere.

Speak soon 
XOX



No comments:

Post a Comment