Monday 6 July 2015

Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette and Rose Golden palette Review and Swatches.



   Cocoa Blend Palette 




  Let's get straight to the point! I'm blown away by these palettes. 
  They the most visually stunning palette I've seen. Both are extremely 
  pigmented, buttery and soft I love every single colour. So impressed
  with the texture and colour pay off with these shadows, they aren't 
  dry or chalky at all.

  Zoeva palettes retail for €17.50 on the Zoeva website and are £15.50
  from Beautybay.com my palette took two days to arrive from beauty 
  bay with Free delivery. I think Zoeva is fast becoming my favourite 
  beauty brand. They have the most fantastic brushes and now I've tried 
  these palettes they've left me wanting to try everything from them. 
  To me they stand out from the crowd with their beautiful packaging, 
  amazing quality and such affordable prices. I think £15 for a top quality 
  eyeshadow palette is amazing for me this is a high end palette for a 
  drugstore price, bearing in mind the price of some drugstore palettes 
  and how much a single Mac eyeshadow costs, £15 is pretty cheap.
  I'm looking forward to seeing what's next from Zoeva, I would love them 
  to bring out some foundations and concealer, also a range of highlighters 
  for all complexions in the most stunning packaging, would be amazing. 
  I feel like a lot of effort has gone into everything Zoeva creates it doesn't 
  look thrown together, it looks like they really think about what makes a 
  good product and what people want.  10/10 for me 







No comments:

Post a Comment