Monday 13 July 2015

JOMA JEWELLERY HAUL


   Hey 😁
   If you know me, you'd know I'm obsessed with jewellery that has meaning to it, 
   so I couldn't resist getting these adorable bracelets from Joma Jewellery. 
   They make such great presents for almost any occasion 
   I found a website that had them with a 15% off saving
   http://www.yourgifthouse.co.uk/collections/joma-jewellery they are a family run 
   business and the bracelets arrived very quickly, so I defiantly recommend ordering
   from them. I bought five all together, matching horse shoe ones for my mum and I 
   and the daisy one also for my mums birthday.
   My favourite has got to be the Dream Catcher, it's stunning. 
   These bracelets look lovely stacked but I also love them alone.
   Placing another order soon, going to get 3 guardian Angel bracelets one for my 
   mum, grandma and I on the anniversary of my Grandpas death.
   Just thought I'd share with you guys in case you want to buy them
   Xoxox







No comments:

Post a Comment